12 November 2009

Life...

I nearly gave up on my life this morning......every week ada je problem yang baru... Hoping for someone to pujuk me and comfort me... tapi hampeh.... pujuk diri sendiri....
again
and again....
and again....

Why I can't have what I really want???
I pray hard....
I do my best.....

If someone live their life happily every single day....please show me how?

Boleh ke someone offer me jadi my sunshine everyday???? Tired of being me.....

Suddenly I received this forward e-mail which is really made my day and made me think twice.

Life gives Answers in Three ways,
It says YES and gives Whatever u Want,
It says NO and gives u Something Better
It says Wait and gives u the Best

4 comments:

A. H said...

Hye babe.
lama tak drop kat blog you.
hehehe tell me about it - giving up.

kadang² kita kena b happy bukan utk org lain tapi utk diri sendiri, cuz most of the time ppl take us for granted, tapi the hell with that la kan.

feel better soon kay.

myletterstoemily said...

i love that quote!!!

Sincerely your friend you have never met Cameron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sincerely your friend you have never met Cameron said...

i will comfort you random person i have never met in my life.
i hope you consider yourself comforted and will stand tall and shrug off all the bad things life throws at you and hold tight to the good things :)
you will probably never talk or see me ever again but i hope i gave you a smile :)
always hold on to life for it may be crappy day after day, but you should live for that one day when life is golden and completly worthwile.
Sincerly Yours
CAMERON