05 February 2011

My Giuliana Stories.....

Fuhh~~Fuhh~~~
tiup skit dah berhabuk dah ni.....

I took an ages to updating my entry since the past 1 year.

What I want you guys to know that I am ongoing infertility treatment at Putrajaya Goverment Hospital which was recommended by hubby's cousins.
Since pregnancy is my desire so, I started the treatment in May 2010, it was quite very long procedure because i need to keep track my menses every month.

I'm having Policystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Patient with PCO disorder too much of male hormone (testosterone) from their ovaries.

The treatment begins with the mild fertility pills, taking clomid 50mg from day 2 to day 6 and day 10 need to scan how the follicles respond to the drugs and Day 14 to keep track whether your follicle meet the perfect size for fertilize.
This is my first cycle which is failed.

I need to add the dosage of drugs from 50mg to 100mg and if this cycle not successful need to change the dosage of clomid to 150mg. If ovulation not occurred on maximum clomiphene therapy then treatment with the injectable fertility drugs is usually more successful(I think this what Giuliana did in Giuliana and Bill, their first step to get pregnancy). Very the Giuliana OK. The injectable drugs are much more expensive and carry the risk of multiple birth.

Adoption is an option I always consider but I cant help myself, the desire of getting my own child. I believe most of the married couples have the same ideas as mine.

I dont know how many women out there deals with this kind of things but I'm not that strong enough to answer everytime people asking me such of questions. Especially time kat opis orang dok citer pasal anak 24/7. Serious. Migraine.
Ahahahhahahah!!!!!!
I'm trying to be honest on my entry ok.


Love ya~~

5 comments:

Maneesa said...

i love you for writing again!
and i meant what i say... rindu baca ko nye entry !!!

azzy said...

hehehe....
Insya-Allah aku try update selalu

A. H said...

keep on trying okay babe, insyallah akan ada rezeki azzy..

amin ya rabbal alamin.

xoxo

azzy said...

thanks ye for your moral support.....
:)

HazeL said...

sentiasa yakin pada takdir ALLAH...berkat kesabaran pasti akan ada kemanisan di kemudian hari....time is wat all about :)