27 August 2009

6 Ramadhan

Yesterday I had my chance to break fast with my family ayah, mak, qilah and nenek. Wah terasa sungguh seronot sekali. They were visited cik zali and stay at cik zali's place in Putrajaya.
Best sangat......dapat makan ayam golek, ikan bakar, murtabak rojak singapore, popiah dan mcm2 lagi la kuih muih yg tatau apa kenamanye.....

Siap sempat cut my youngest sister's hair......

Sangat takde hati nak keje......seriyes....cepat la semua ni berakhir....
rasa mcm dah tak larat sangat2
I really really cannot take it anymore.......

Love and Luck....
Can i have both more and more???
Please........I pray for it everyday.....
Yes... I really want it......I really wish for it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sbar ye kak.....
one u will have it..both...
just keep praying to Him...

azzy said...

yes.....
i will never give up....