11 June 2009

Kuah dan nasi

Yesterday I went to my dear cuzzy place.....after a few session of chit chatty and dinner we plan to hang out somewhere nearby their house. I really had a very good time with them. Having a good laugh is very therapy when you found your work tiring you.

I used to live with them while I was working in KL previously. While I stay with them Raihan (youngest brother) he was a young boy (still sekolah lagi pun) tapi sekarang telah mejadi seorang yang berjiwa sangat besar. I was impressed la sebenarnya, and now he's coming with his brilliant idea towards business and making money.
Gua memang tabik kat lu bro....... and I see a lil something inside of him.....in a good way la kan.....
Now i understand mana tak tumpah nya kuah kalau tak ke nasi....
ye la "nenek kami" seorang manusia yang tegar dalam mencari sumber sumber rezeki ni.....

Mungkin sebab dia adalah cucu "nenek tompok".



"Hidup cucu nenek tompok!!!!"

4 comments:

A. H said...

yeahhhhh!!!!!!
go go go cucu nenek tompok!

azzy said...

oyehh!!!

Anonymous said...

yeay!!! cucu nenek tompok berdarah pewira...uhuhu

azzy said...

hahahhaha......
berjuang untuk dapat kan duit...
mcm nenek juga....