08 May 2011

My experienced for IUI (intra-uterine insemination)

Having this PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) not as easy you might be thinking. I knew it painless but it almost killing me. Shoot a question like "Anak skang dah berapa?" or "Knp tak ada anak lagi" hurting and killing me the most. Ada juga certain people yang dont even know me well pastu throw me mean words like "Azy dah hilang naluri keibuan sebab tak ada anak lagi" this was what he told my other half and it was killing me the most untill now. Another thing when my colleague 24/7 asyik la cerita pasal anak la pasal her siblings yg nak getting pregnant la..baby on the way la..she keep on repeating again and again. If let say once in a while i just dont mind ni like everyday. Annoying gile!!! Kat rumah tak blh ke share the story dengan your other half.

The desire to get a baby by own sangat sangat tinggi. I did try few times had a conversation with my other half and closest friend but it won't help much but a trillion thanks to closest friend and my other half because trying to help and be there for me. Apologies for being extra sensitive. I cant stop thinking to get baby on my own. Its a stage of difficulties which totally I can't handle it anymore. You may have 1001 thinking about me but trust me its even tougher than what you ever think. For a these while memang saya struggle bersabar. But this time nak jumpa relatives pun rasa malas suddenly paranoid if people might asking me about anak. Sigh...

I am having my IUI (intra-uterine insemination) procedure last Wednesday. This procedure is a procedure used to help people who have been unable to conceive on their own become pregnant. Its consider painless and a very short procedure something similar to Paps smear. Its a procedure which was performed by threading a very thin flexible catheter through the cervix and injecting washed sperm directly into the uterus. During or after the IUI procedure you might have some of discomfort such as cramping and minor injury to the cervix that leads to bleeding or spotting. The whole process takes about 40minutes to 1 hours. The IUI process about 15 minutes and afterward you need to have rest about 40 minutes. After the IUI I had cramps on my right ovary, i think its where my mature follicles was release. A little bit difficult for me to walk and sit in the office.

I pray hard for having a successfully procedure. I hope if I can conceive and become pregnant and have such a healthy and beautiful baby on my own.




3 comments:

Ms Leesa said...

i think i know how u feel..

HazeL said...

you will be a mom..insyallah..yakin!!

choclairissa@intan marliana said...

i pray for u dear..i know how u feel.. :)