25 March 2011

Pregnancy Planning : Cycle 3 (Day 1)

Tomorrow will start my day 2 and i might taking clomide 100mg since my follicles respond to that dosage. Waiting for my follicles size result on day 10 and day 13 Full tracking via ultrasound.

I need 110 % moral support from my bed mate.

I need like 1001 sweet memories and happy moment to have a lot of happy thought.

I need 10001 jokes to make me laugh and distress myself

I need a trillion one smile to fade all my sadness away.....

Its all I need at this moment.

From day 1 i knew the result was failed i wont have a tears in front of him. Pretend that I am strong enough to face this kind of situation. He saying that "Allah knows why" and dont be sad. "KITA PUNYA USAHA ALLAH PUNYA KUASA"

2 comments:

HazeL said...

THERE is a rainbow after raining...ehh betol ke?

azzy said...

its a long rainy days huh~~