09 March 2011

Pregnancy Planning (Cycle 2)

Subfertility : 2years +
Clinical Diagnosis: PCOS
Drug Regiment : Clomid 100mg (Day 2 - Day6)
Estradiol (Day 2-Day14)

I have 3 perfect follicles size on my left ovary on my day 10, I was like 'wow bestnye'. On my day 14 I only have 1 perfect follicle on my right ovary (20mm x 25mm). Supposedly the doctor's required 2 but since I only have 1 she decided to break the follicle by giving me a shot. 36hours after the shot requires me to be with him (u know what i mean).

I really hope this cycle will succeed, I really don't want to go through to the next round with IUI or IVF things. I really don't know how to cope with this kind of failure since I struggle to conceive myself and went through like 1001 obstacles.

I really wanna have mine by my own. I can't bear with a full bag of envies looking at others with their baby on the way or they were already have. I wanna stop the feelings of menyusahkan everytime he send me up for medical appointment.

2 comments:

HazeL said...

Akk tak nyusahkan la...you n him is 1 team...so it is more on both nye comitmen....dun be sad k...

azzy said...

its hard to say....look at healthy husband and unhealthy me....
look at a perfect husband and imperfect me...